Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Wedding photo book Quotes and captions


Wedding photo book Quotes and captions 

Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be...

i love you

If music be the food of love, play on. - Shakespeare

In loving you, I am forever changed

Life without love is no life at all.

Live by the sun, Love by the moon...

Love Honor Cherish

Love is giving

Love never fails

Love, Laughter and Happily Ever After!

Love: the only game that two can play and both can win

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love, and to be loved in return.

The heart that loves is always young.

To get the full value of joy, you must have someone to divide it with. - Mark Twain

To touch the soul of another human being is to walk on holy ground.

Two souls with but a single thought. Two hearts that beat as one.

Walk Together

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We do not remember days. We remember moments.

What is life without the radiance of love

...and they lived happily ever after


Always and all ways, for all days...

At last, my love has come along...

Forever & Always...

Forever Together.

Forever, for always, and no matter what.

Forever, I do!

Founded on faith, joined in love, kept by God

Friends Yesterday Lovers Today Soulmates Forever

From this day forward...

Give them wisdom and devotion in the ordering of their common life that each may be to the other a strength in need, a counselor in perplexity, a comfort in sorrow, and a companion in joy. Amen - The book of Common Prayer

Hands down this is the best day I can ever remember ...always remember

He asked.. She said yes.. They said I DO

Hours fly, flowers die. New ways, new days pass by. Love stays.

How Sweet It Is To Love Someone...

Hugs, Loves & Kisses

I do.

I love thee with the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach. – Elizabeth Barrett Browning

It's a love thing...

Joined Together by Friendship United Forever in Love

Keep Me In Your Heart For Awhile

Keeping You Forever And For Always

Let the magic begin!

Marriage, An Adventure Beyond our Wildest Dreams

Marry Me, Today and Everyday


My beloved is mine and I am his

My First, My Last My Everything

On The Night We Said I Do....

Our Love......Our Laughter......Our Happily Ever After!

Take time to cherish life's wonderful moments.

The best is yet to come...

The most important gift that I give you this day is the Key to my Heart

This day I will marry my friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love...

This is true love...

Through the Years

Till death do us part

To all it has been, and all it will be

To have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, so long as we both shall live.

Two Souls Entwined in the mystery of God's Love

We do not remember days. We remember moments